WebSphere ESB / Integration Developer / Process Server 7.0 Announced
October 26, 2009 Leave a comment
For those already working with WebSphere Integration Developer, WebSphere ESB, or WebSphere Process Server, or those considering using them, you might be interested to know that version 7.0 has just been announced and is scheduled to be available around the end of Q4 2009.
Please look at the official announcement for more information, but some of the new things I think are particularly interesting are:
- Service Federation Management between WebSphere Services Registry and Repository and WebSphere ESB.
- More pattern-based development.
- Exploitation of WebSphere Application Server V7.
- Improved Service Gateway scenario support.
- Event sequencing support in WebSphere ESB.