WebSphere Integration Developer Tips
February 2, 2007 4 Comments
Some tips to help make working with WebSphere Integration Developer, particularly with multiple workspaces, that little bit easier:
Show the current workspace directory in the title bar
To do this you need to set the Eclipse -showlocation option which you can do by:
– On Windows modifying your WebSphere Integration Developer shortcut to include -showlocation at the end of the command that is being run.
– On Linux modify the shortcut_wid file which can be found in the directory where you installed WebSphere Integration Developer to include -showlocation after the path to the wid.bin executable.
Open different WebSphere Integration Developer workspaces at the same time
– Start WebSphere Integration Developer in the normal way and choose your first workspace.
– Then start WebSphere Integration in the normal way again but choose a different workspace.
Increase the number of console lines so that you can see the full console output
– Go to Window>Preferences>Run/Debug and increase the console buffer size.
Note: If you choose to set this too high or not limit the console output you can run out of memory.